Day Membership – Sail Pass
WANT TO GO SAILING – AFFORDABLE DAILY RACE DAY ACCESS
Like all sporting clubs, there are fees associated with regular usage of that facility and enjoying the services it provides. At RGYC we make it easy and affordable for potential new members to try out sailing and our facilities without having to immediately subscribe to annual membership.
The Club provides a ‘Day Membership – Sail Pass’ at a minimal cost. This enables you to sail at the Club and to then use the clubhouse facilities post-race. The ‘Sail Pass’ allows you to do this up to 12 times before you need to subscribe to annual membership. What’s even better, any money you spend on the Sail Pass will reduce your nomination fee when you do switch over to annual membership.
SAIL PASS AT RGYC WORKS LIKE THIS;
Once you have sailed 12 times, you then need to become an annual member. Any money you spend on the Sail Pass will be used to reduce any nomination fee when you upgrade to annual membership.
THE BENEFITS OF SAIL PASS MEMBERSHIP
- You get to go sailing – an amazingly fun and adventurous activity – at super low cost!
- You get access to our amazing Club for the day
- You get to go the bar after the race and pay Member prices!
- Via our Memberpoint app – you can register your details into our crew register and skippers can find you via our app!
- Also via our app, as a Sail Pass member you will have a login and you can find a skipper!!
- You get Australian Sailing personal accident insurance for the day
- Your Sail pass membership also enables your skipper to sign you on as a “PERSON ONBOARD”
- You get an Australian Sailing number for the day (necessary for all who race)
For Wednesday Twilight Sailing we don’t charge (but still register your sail pass via Memberpoint).
Please note – it is mandatory that all who sail out of RGYC have either a Sail Pass or be a current financial member.
Sail Passes are available via Memberpoint or direct from the Club’s Reception Counter on race day – it’s quick, easy and more affordable than participating in just about any other sport.
A brief instructional video on the use of Memberpoint is available HERE
Links to download Memberpoint apps are;
For Android phones, click HERE
For Apple phones, click HERE
For more info please contact the Club on 03 5229 3705.