OutThere Sailing (OTS)
All LEARN TO SAIL PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Any further information will be provided as available.
‘OutThere Sailing” (OTS) was designed to engage and showcase the various aspects sailing has to offer to youths/teenagers aged 12-17. Introductory courses will include all aspects of sailing and water based activities, including keelboat sailing, dinghy sailing, virtual reality and stand-up paddle boarding.
What to expect from an OTS session
- Lots of fun
- To experience a variety of interactive sailing & on water activities
- Powerboat experiences
- Having a qualified instructor leading the session
What to bring
- Wear suitable warm clothing. (layers are best e.g. rash shirt or wetsuit, spray jacket)
- Soft Soled water shoes
- Sunscreen and hat
- Towel & dry clothes for end of session
- A snack for post session as you will us a lot of energy while enjoying yourself on the water
- Optional; sailing gloves,
Note: Life jackets and sailing equipment will be provided.
Current OutThere Sailing courses and experiences:
- All further course dates will be posted as available