Out There Sailing (OTS)
‘Out There Sailing” (OTS) was designed to engage and showcase the various aspects sailing has to offer to youths aged 12-17. Introductory courses will include all aspects of sailing and water based activities, including keelboat sailing, dinghy sailing, virtual reality and stand-up paddle boarding.
What to expect for a OTS session
- Lots of fun
- To experience a variety of sailing/ on water activities
- A qualified instructor leading the session
What to bring
- Wear suitable warm clothing. (layers are best e.g. rash shirt or wetsuit, spray jacket)
- Soft Soled water shoes
- Sunscreen and hat
- Towel & dry clothes for end of session
- A snack for post session as you will us a lot of energy while enjoying yourself on the water
- Optional; sailing gloves,
Note: Life jackets and sailing equipment will be provided.
RGYC are currently offering the below Out There Sailing courses and experiences:
2019 Easter school holidays we have courses running each week, starting on both Mondays (8th & 15th).
The Mondays will be a FREE OutThere Sailing experience, giving the participant a chance to experience what the course will involve before committing to the rest of the week.
Week 1 Experience and Course;
Monday 8th April 9:00am-1:00pm, Free Sailing experience.
Week 1 Course Tuesday 9th April – Friday 12th April, 9:00am – 1:00pm each day, $200.
Week 2 Expereicen and Course;
Monday 15th April 9:00am-1:00pm ,Free Sailing experience. Register Here
Week 2 Course Tuesday 15th April – Thursday 17th April 9:00am – 2:00pm each day,